Advanced Certified Course in Piping Stress Analysis & Detailing
- Batch 1: 10:00AM to 2:00PM (Monday-Friday)
- Batch 2: 2:30PM to 6:30PM (Monday-Friday)
- Batch 3: 9:30AM to 1:30PM (only on Saturdays)
100% Placement Assistance for TTRC Certified Candidate.
TTRC in fact suggests policy of “LET JOBS HUNT YOU.” This stems from the philosophy of making yourself employable by acquiring employability skills.
Evaluation & Joining
Kindly bring ID Proof copy, BE certificate copy & 2 passport photos at the time of joining.
Tools: AutoCAD & CAESAR II
This is a software based program designed for study of Piping Systems, Piping theory & Layout with AutoCAD. This program also includes pipe stress analysis with CAESAR II
Module: 1 – Piping Theory & Detailing
- Overview of Pipe fittings, Valves, Mechanical Equipment, Flow Diagram & Instrumentation.
- Codes & Specifications- ASME Standards for Common Piping Elements, API Codes.
- Pipe Designators – NPS, IPS and NB, Pipe WT Schedule, Pipe Weights, Lengths, etc.
- Equipment Layout, Piping Arrangement Diagrams, Sections & Elevations.
- Piping Isometrics, Piping details, 3d Modeling of Piping System.
- Pipe Fittings – ASME Standards, Selection, Application, Drawing.
- Overview of ASME 31.1, 31.3, 31.4 and 31.8
- Stress analysis of buried pipe lines: Elements of analysis include pipe movements
- Anchorage force, soil friction, lateral soil force and soil pipe interaction.
- Drafting Procedure – AUTOCAD
- AutoCAD- GUI intro, Terminologies & Define co-ordinate system
- 2D Drafting & Editing tools, Snap and Tracking, Working with layers/poly lines/ layout tabs/extruding & lofting
- Elevation drawings & Projections, isometrics,
- Create 3D wireframe models from 2d models, Boolean operations Fillets/chamfers/arrays & hatching, Creation polygons & inserting blocks
- Working with Annotations & Dimensioning Concepts
Module: 2 – Pipe Stress Analysis (CAESER)
- Piping Input and Creation of Model.
- Navigation and Toolbars.
- Static Analysis and Output.
- Checking for Code Compliance.
- Dynamic Analysis and Output
- Modal Analysis and Output
- Stress Analysis of Jacketed Piping System
- Dynamic Method of Modal/vibration- Free and Forced Analysis of Piping System
- Seismic Analysis
- Fatigue Analysis
- Piping Interface
- CAESAR II Practical Exercises
- Output and Interpretation of the Results.
- Project in pipe stress analysis and modeling / detailing – 3nos industry projects